Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Army Crawl

Evan and Aiden are officially on the move. They can now ooch forward in an army crawl. Aiden has it down a little better, but I think he is just a busier baby. Aiden went from belly to sitting all by himself today. I must say that I was surprised. Evan is 2 teeth ahead of Aiden and is working on his top teeth now. One baby teething is no fun, but two babies teething is just wrong!

The boys can both hold their bottles now, but prefer not to. They actually really, really like their solids. Their excitement shows when I get out the spoons. We tried some finger foods this week. The pincer grasp needs some work. We worked with puffs. They make it to the hand, but the thumb makes it to the mouth. I have also been giving them sippy cups once a day.

This past weekend, we had professional pictures taken for the first time for our church pictorial directory. Not so good. David and I jumped around like idiots trying to get the boys to smile. However, Evan was too busy pooping, and Aiden hated the flash. I'm glad it was a free sitting. Our amateur pics don't look so bad now.




Evan on the move.

Aiden on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment